WHAT ARE SWEET CHERRIES GOOD FOR?
Read this article and you will want to make sweet cherries a big part of your diet for good health!
WHY CHERRIES GROW WELL IN MONTANA
- Long days and plenty of sunshine develop good taste
- Warm 70-80 degree days – cool 40-50 degree evenings
- Long growing season – 90 days from bloom to harvest
- Well-draining soil is preferred by cherry trees
- Pristine water supplies for irrigation
- Flathead Lake acts as a heat sink which moderates orchard temperatures
ADVANTAGES OF SELLING
- Quality and taste of Montana cherries
- Marketability of the Montana name
- Extended selling season – the last cherries harvested
- Exclusivity of the product for your market
- Good profit margins because of exclusivity
“The Last Best Place Brings You The Last Best Cherry”